We are looking for a Videographer/ Video Production Specialist, to help develop and scale company projects. You will be responsible for all video, audio, and motion graphic production, including concepting, storyboarding, planning, shooting, organization and lighting of video shoots, creating graphics, editing, color correction, compression and encoding of videos, and digital asset management.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Produce, film and edit video content both long and short form
- Oversee production of digital videos across, indoors and outdoors, including operating video cameras
- Responsible for editing raw video material into final video files
- Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Operate and understand the technical aspects of filming quality video production equipment.
- Coordinate all in-house studio productions, including maintaining equipment inventory and studio production schedules
- Present videos to senior management
Your required skills should include:
- Background in video production, camera operation, editing and post-production
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to showcase production skills through video examples is required
- Knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages (Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve)
- Strong understanding of industry trends and proven storytelling ability using video & audio
- Fun, informal and creative work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
The role is for full-time employment, in Kallithea, Athens, Greece.