We are looking for a Sports & Casino CRM Specialist with a minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar position in the igaming industry to join our fast-growing team. You will take full ownership of end-to-end campaigns from conception to execution and analysis including but not limited to Email Marketing, SMS & Push Notifications.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Designing and executing personalized marketing across digital channels to engage and acquire customers
- Working with marketing and creative teams to develop highly effective, original, and targeted creative concepts and content
- Using e-mailing practices to ensure optimal email delivery results
- Ensuring all messaging is aligned with relevant regulations and legislation or each region.
- Running continuous A/B tests or multivariate testing to improve performance
- Ensuring email layout, design, and content are optimized for best results in all CRM campaigns
- Creating user segmentation through marketing automation tools
- Performing daily/weekly & monthly KPI analysis
- Competitor analysis of retention campaigns/offers
Your required skills should include:
- BSc degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing platforms
- Passion for Sports/Casino
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Proven ability to execute a full-cycle CRM campaign: planning, testing, execution, analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong copywriting skills
- Fluent Greek & English written communication is required
- Target driven and able to perform based on KPIs
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience in online betting and/or casino as well as the sports and gaming industry
- Basic photo and video editing experience
- Fun, informal and creative work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunities to grow
The role is for full-time employment, in Kallithéa, Athens, Greece.