Digital Winners, is an online marketing and advertising company, specializing in Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and SEO for the iGaming industry. We operate a leading Greek & International network of 50+ sports betting and casino portals, including the award-winning Foxbet.gr and Bookmakers.bet.
We are looking for a sharp professional, eager to learn, with a great understanding of social media platforms, latest trends, KPIs and key metrics for the role of Social Media Ads Specialist to support our Performance Marketing team. Let yourself be creative and make sure that the channels meet Digital Winners’ content and quality standards.
• Support of the Performance Marketing Team with all relevant tasks and the day-to-day business will be the main responsibility
• Develop and deliver a winning social media strategy while setting relevant KPIs according to business objectives
• Plan, execute and optimize paid campaigns on our social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
• Research and test new features, trends and ideas. Constantly identifying new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency
• Apply audience insights and analytics data to inform paid social campaigns
• Be up to date with the latest social media trends, apply international best practices and innovative tools
• University degree in Digital Marketing or relevant field
• Proven experience in social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitch, etc)
• Fluent in both Greek and English
• Very good knowledge of iGaming legislation along with the social media compliances
• Experience in e-commerce and paid social strategies optimized for ROI
• Strong copywriting skills and ability to provide brand-led strategic messaging
• Communication and organization skills with the ability to adapt in agile ways of working
• Ability to self-manage while handling projects under tight deadlines
• Any Social Media Certification will be considered a plus
• Fun and creative work environment
• Informal workplace
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Opportunities to grow
The role is for full-time employment, in Kallithea, Athens, Greece.