We are looking for a Digital Platforms & Online Video Content Director with a minimum of 4 years of proven experience in a similar project to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible for our company’s content strategy, planning and development on Youtube and Twitch and all emerging social media platforms. You will be in charge of the video content team and will report directly to the stakeholders.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Twitch and YouTube (CMS administration, features, best practices, analytics) and the evolution of its algorithm
- Position yourself as an identified Lead and develop productive relationships with all YouTube and Twitch contacts, at all levels of responsibility.
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical standards.
- Define and monitor the KPIs adapted to YouTube/Twitch to analyze the implementation of best practices locally, and thus improve the overall strategy.
- Work closely with the analyst to access and report results against set KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage, assign and monitor workload across the team of direct reports
- Set the channels up for International growth
- Supervise the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
Your required skills should include:
- Experience in online betting and/or casino as well as the sports and gaming industry will be a big plus
- 4+ years of experience in a smilar
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or communications-related
- Target driven and able to perform based on KPIs
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, both verbal and written
- Experience with funnel marketing elements
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Strong team managerial skills
- Flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- Fun, informal and creative work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunities to grow
The role is for full-time employment, in Kallithéa, Athens, Greece.